Thursday 21 February 2013

Best Candy Bars


Face the facts, Americans love their chocolate candy. As outlined by Information 

Resources Inc,
chocolate candy sales topped $3 billion dollars last year. Like many Americans, I'm a
chocoholic and need a chocolate fix daily. Obviously, I know my candy
bars. I swear I've tried every one of them and the are my top five picks.hustenreiz

1) Snickers - With a delicious nougat center with caramel and nuts, the Snickers is
at the top of my list. Whether consume it in the end savoring each of the flavors

together
or in the bottom eating each of the nougat after which savoring the caramel/nut mixture
separately, this candy is simply the best. According to the National
Confectioners Association, the Snickers bar was developed in 1930 and named after a
favorite horse of the Mars family. This chocolate bar will be the # 1 selling bar in the
U.S. so I guess That's not me alone during my love of the Snickers Bar!

2) Hershey Bar With Almonds - Milk chocolate by well distributed almonds easily
satisfies my chocolate cravings. Introduced made use of in 1908, this bag of chips may

be
delighting chocolate lovers for almost a hundred years.

3) M & M's - Whether plain or peanut, these tasty little candies make my mouth happy. I
must say though how the crispy form of M&M's is not a favorite of mine. The feel
is simply too airy and simply plain weird. M&M's came to be through the Spanish Civil

War like a
great treat that did not melt from the hot sun. These folks were introduced to consumers

in 1941.
                                                                               
4) Twix - Very little satisfies more that the crunchy cookie center having a layer of

caramel
and rich milk chocolate. The Twix bar was first introduced to US consumers in 1979 and
may be pleasing mouths everywhere ever since!

5) SKOR Toffee Bar - Introduced in 1983, the delicious rich toffee enrobed in milk
chocolate make the SKOR Bar a star in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment